The Global Mining Standards and Guidelines Group facilitates global mining collaboration on solutions to common industry problems, needs and technology through standards, guidelines and best practices. GMSG operates on the five principles of inclusivity, collaboration, innovation, optimisation and technology.
- GMSG Workshops At CIM Convention, Montreal, QC May 10-14 2015
- Invitation to ISO TC 127 Vancouver Meeting: Autonomous Machine System Safety Standard (ISO 17757)
- GMSG Workshops and Activity at the 2015 SME Conference
- Dr. Chris Twigge-Molecey to Speak at GMSG Session at Mines and Money Hong Kong
- GMSG: 2014 in Review
- Global Mining Standards and Guidelines Group is Seeking a Program Manager