The Global Mining Standards and Guidelines Group creates a long-anticipated nucleus for standards and guidelines that apply to the international mining industry.
We are a global organization for the mining community to endorse, advocate, facilitate, collaborate, educate, communicate, research and develop mining industry standards and guidelines, for use by mining stakeholders to improve operational and financial performance.
Our scope includes safety, systems, technology methods, measures, and operating practices and procedures.
Calendar of Events
- GMSG Project Development at CIM Convention: Final Invitation
- GMSG Underground Mining Stakeholder Survey on Data Accessibility now open
- GMSG 2012 Report on Activities and 2013 Plan available online
- Name change for global mining standards group
- Global Mining Standards and Guidelines Workshop Invitation